Free TV and Movies
How it works…
- Many TV and radio stations “stream” their broadcasts live on the Internet
- Some charge a subscription fee or pay-per-view >>> most do not
- Movie libraries are maintained worldwide and then shared out — some by subscription fees, but most are free
What you need
- a good Internet connection -recommended minimum is 2 MB of available download speed
- a device capable of running center software
What will the media center software run on?
- Smart TV
- Computer or laptop
- Smart Phone
- Android TV box
What operating systems are supported?
Is it legal?
- Accessing content that is free is completely legal
- Accessing content from a source that charges for it without paying is not legal
How to stay legal?
- Only access legitimate free content
- Do not look for ways to circumvent subscription-based or pay-per-view sources or channels
- Watch the free broadcasts instead
- example – you can watch NHL hockey games on paid-for channels or on Sportsnet, TSN, ESPN, FoxSports
How do I get started?
- Have Digital Friends install and configure the software on your computer or laptop for $60
Purchase a good TV Box from Digital Friends — starting at $179